So today is the first 500c day and so far I'm off to a good start. I woke up this morning, trudged to the scale, waited for the number and smiled. No, not because I've lost any weight. I smiled because I thought, " this is the last time I will see this number for the rest of my life." Welcome to day 1 of a lifestyle change :)
We had to get up today at the crack of dawn to make a walmart trip. I'm not in love with the place or anything, Bryce just needed food and Shane has to work early today (YAY!!!) We're gonna grill tonight. He's making steak (I'm gonna cut off a small piece of it for me to have tomorrow) and shrimp. I feel blessed that he has finally come around and is actually supporting me in this. He isn't doing it with me, but the support is enough. I'm thinking I will have the shrimp and some broccolli tonight, steak and asparagus tomorrow. I think that sounds about right....has anyone ever tried grilled apples? lol
o.O grilled apples sound good sprinkle a little bit of cinnamon and stevia and you may want to spray a little bit of olive oil or coconut oil if you have it... dang... that sounds GREAT !!!
ReplyDeleteasparagus is really good :) I like it roasted I spray it with a little of olive oil and then sprinkle kosher salt and roast it in the oven ..OMG soooooo good ... it is a little crispier that way.
wait...we can have olive oil?!?!?! Because if so I feel cheated and want a recount!!!!
ReplyDeleteSpray olive oil ... you can have up to a tablespoon of oil a day. You have to have some oil in your diet. Preferably Coconut oil :)
ReplyDelete