Sunday, August 8, 2010

help! There are sledgehammers trying to break free in my head!!!

No, I've not gone off the deep end (maybe the shallow, but definitely not the deep)...my title refers to the freakin MIGRAINE I've had since..oh about 2.5 hours ago.  and its my own fault I have one too.  I kinda fell off the wagon yesterday with the diet and I'm paying for it big time today.
Lesson learned..don't cheat on the hCG or it WILL jack you up quicker than a jilted redneck wife.  I didn't gain any weight, but I didn't lose any either.  With as much as I had, I figured I'd be up about 4 lbs. Hmm.....

And in other news...you may notice my blog looks VERY different.  It wasn't my doing, I have the computer savvy of a 2 year old...it was my lovely sister that decided my blog looked boring and so she fixed me.  Thanks "i-nizzle"

Shane and I are vehicle shopping.  Not because we're rolling in extra dough...but because the car we have now is barely gimping along and we can't afford to have it break down and cause him to lose the best job he's ever had.  Every day something new falls apart on that p.o.s...not to mention the fact that it has no working airconditioner...and its way to freakin' hot for that mess.  my poor baby is miserable if we have to go out. :(  So yes, new vehicle is on the very near horizon.
Shane starts his new job tomorrow, for which I am incredibly excited.  I"m used to him coming home from work at midnight-ish...now he'll be home daily by 6 :)  Pretty great if you ask me.  Plus, he's off every weekend/holiday which is something he's never been able to do.  Good Times.

I need a hobby.  I would get in to that more, but now the minion has woken up and is protesting from his crib....sigh......

2 comments:

  1. Wow do I understnad the migraine ... I certainly hope it feels better soon. make sure to add some magnesium and potassium to your supplements :)
    it will help avoid headaches.
    Congrats on the new vehicle.
    keep me posted...
    OH YEAH and the blog looks great I totally love the banner ... I need to figure that out how to make a banner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl if I knew how to make that banner I would tell you, but I have noooo clue.

    ReplyDelete