Tuesday, August 17, 2010

yadda yadda yaddddda

So I guess it is safe to say that I opened the flood gates.  I went in to this whole thing with hope and enthusiasm and the whole thing was brought down by a pretzel.
I can't for the life of me get back on this diet.  I get up in the morning thinking, ok, back on it today...by lunch its over.  Weakness?  Apathy?  Self-punishment?  Probably all of the above.  I still have 2 weeks worth of drops left, give or take...should I get back on and try again or just give up?  Would it even be effective to get back on it?
I don't know.  I am at a point where I feel like a failure because I just don't know what to do.  I can't really blame anyone buy myself....even though part of me secretly wants to pluck shanes eyes out. sigh.

Well, here's the loser's final product.
I don't really even know what to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment