Monday, August 2, 2010

day 2 of 500c

Don't have too much time to post, waaaay too tired

So I woke up this morning to realize I've lost 4lbs since starting yesterday!  Shane and I went to go play disc golf (he played, I just walked with bryce) and when I came back home and stepped on the scale (out of curiosity...) I found that I have lost 3 more pounds?!?  I know it isn't dehydration because I was drinking water like a fish.  I dunno if that is normal and I don't care, I love it.
The only problem is that I can barely get through my meals without feeling sick.  I get about 3 or 4 bites in me and feel so full I hurt.  Do I HAVE to get the 500 cals in or is that just a max? I think I may be barely breaking 300...hmm.
Off to bed.

3 comments:

  1. THAT IS AWESOME!!!! and that is how it works...
    You should start your day as follows ...
    Wake up... urinate... weigh- write down weight
    Drink a full glass of water ... take hcg ... have your fruit breakfast... and then go on with your day...
    Also did you measure yourself?
    Measure at the end of the week it is called pounds and INCHES !!!
    really important.
    4 pounds is awesome! Keep up the water drinking... and keep us posted.
    SoOOOOoooooOOOoooo Proud of YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sharr, I tell you, I thought that I was crazy when I saw the number on the scale. I did measure myself, it will be interesting to see if I've lost inches come Friday...I hope so :) My hubby says he definitely notices a difference in my face, which I'm good with ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!! that is awesome ! You are doing GREAT!

    ReplyDelete