Bryce loves the outdoors!
Shane and Bryce looking in the window
I think he has the best seat in the house!
Family Shot!
Mommy and Bryce on the bridge
walkin' along
I'm not sure who was leading whom...
Play Time!
Sitting in the window
This is Sweetwater Lake, and on top of the hills you can see the great big wind farm that powers the city. They really are neat to look at, and you never really realize how huge they are until you get closer!
So that was our trip to Sweetwater Texas. As hot as it was, we had a blast! I think today is Church and then houseslavery...i mean housework. Hopefully that doesn't take all day, since Bryce is beyond fussy....and I'm short fused.
Ohhhh btw, Bryce is officially crawling now. Not only that but the little toot thinks it is great fun to pull up on furniture...and climb if he can get a leg up.
My days of being able to set him on the floor while I go about house duties are over.
God help the Chihuahua.


















wow lots going on... looks like a great trip and you are looking FANTASTIC :)
ReplyDeletejust think of chasing Bryce... as exercize :)
love the pictures girl!
Thanks :) We had a wonderful time out there, I think we're taking another mini-trip this weekend as well. Chasing Bryce is full time exercise...this child moves faster than I do!
ReplyDeleteHow was your trip?