Ok, so before I say anything I have to tell you about my yummy yummy food today lol
For lunch, I had a delish soup made out of chicken and spinach, which I got off of the hcg recipe book I downloaded from the company that sent me my drops. the recipe is as follows
100g chicken breasts cut up into bite sized pieces (tho I cut them smaller to make it seem like I had more)
2c water
1 chicken boullion cube
1/2 c of spinach chopped up
salt/pepper to taste
garlic powder
onion powder
Really simple, was done in like 5 minutes but MAN was it good and very very filling. I even fed some of it to Shane and Bryce and they gobbled it up (leaving me short on my lunch but well worth it lol)
I have a picture of it, but you can't really see it that well because its in a dark bowl ;)
I don't know if it was so good because I haven't had anything like that in a while or what but YUM!
Dinner was good too, I made pan steak "fajitas"
I seasoned my 3oz steak with:
salt/pepper/garlic and just a splash of hot sauce and cooked until medium, then sliced it up into small strips, took one large leaf of lettuce and wrapped it up. Wasn't good fajitas by any means, but it tasted good and was filling so I was happy with it. (coulda used some cheese and sour cream...oooohhhhh yummmmm)
For "dessert" I had my apple with cinnamon and stevia, which kind of reminded me of apple pie filling :)
So all in all I am getting better at this whole cooking thing. I've learned that I can still have quick meals even though they aren't in a box or a take out window.
And I'm also happy to report that I have lost a grand total of 11lbs since starting the vlcd portion 5 days ago. I won't lie, there have been times where I've wanted to just cheat and be done with it, but I stuck it out and there is no greater reward than being able to do that and see a loss on the scale the next morning ;)
Now on to my life report.....lol
Bryce has become very adept at creeping along the floor. He doesn't do the traditional crawl per se, but whatever he does it works for him because he is in to EVERYTHING. ;) I love it....our chihuahua does not. Ace is usually a prime target for a Bryce Sneak Attack.
Other than that, things are what they are. Still at war with my in-laws, but what else is new...I swear they find more ways to create drama than anyone I know!!!! Bah
Thank God that tomorrow is payday! We are out of EVERYTHING lol
Sorry I've sucked at getting around to comment on your posts (all two of you)...I promise to be a better webfriend/sister.
you are doing GREAT!! and don't feel bad about commenting ... sometimes I read and just... don't comment only because I have run out of words for the day :)
ReplyDeleteyou are doing a fab job so proud of your 11 pounds :)