Thursday, August 12, 2010

Finally, a recovery

So I've finally recovered from my cheating episode (diet) and let me just say this IT WAS NOT WORTH IT!!!!!  It literally has taken me 4 days just to stabilize and start losing again.  I finally woke up to a 1lb weight loss this morning.  Let me just say this...NEVER AGAIN.  To those that read my blog (and those that lurk)...DO NOT CHEAT ON THIS DIET...IT WILL OWN YOU.

I will say this though, I can definitely tell a difference in myself these days.  My clothes fit better (ie: I'm down from a 18-20 to a 14-15...yeah, I'm kinda mortified to put that up on here, but I guess being real about it is better than trying to pretend.  I would imagine that if I said I was a size 10 to start with people would be saying b.s! lol
My double chin is gone (thank God), no more back boobs, and my arms and legs have slimmed down some.  I realize I'm never gonna have tiny arms because i bench more than I weigh....but ya know. No more jiggle. 
The only down side to this is my boobs are shrinking.  I personally don't mind as long as it isn't too much, but Shane is gonna have a fit. lol  I went from a 40 whatever-comes-after-DD to a 38 D.  My back thanks me for it.

And I guess I'll be brave here....
I started this process weighing 223...but that was after losing 5lbs that week before in preparation for this diet...so, we will say 228lbs.  As of this morning, I weigh in at a hefty 206.4lbs, I'm 6ft tall, and I've been on this diet since July 30th (start of my 2 load days)
And now it is picture time..
this was me before the diet started













that's my the day I took the first drops














and these are me after the first week













and me today wearing the same outfit (but smaller jeans) than I started with.

Not a huge difference, but some...
















leave me alone...I stay at home all day and have no reason to do anything with my hair or put on makeup  lol







So there it is.  Brutal dose of honesty. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment