allow me to introduce you to the newest member of our family - ACE! He's a 5 month old itsy bitsy chihuahua that apparently thinks he's one of my children too :)
Unfortunately, Bryce thinks he's a snack....
Actually they get along rather well. Im still leery when they are playing together, but Ace is good with him and tolerates having his ears pulled and his tail pulled...and being almost eaten....
and of course I have to put one up of my happy baby boy :) (dont worry, he didnt eat ace, ace just jumped down...lol)
and this was dinner...dont' hate, I love zoo-pal plates :)
Another decent day today...was a bit bummed when I got on the scale this morning and only lost 1lb...I know why though, not enough water and followed bad advice about being able to have diet soda. damn them.
Really though, the diet isn't hard to follow, it just forces me to be creative with meals. I think that is a good thing since Shane and I are in a food rut...I swear we eat the same things over and over and over....you get the idea.
Thank God this Friday is payday...Im outta groceries lol (well, I have my foods, but Shane is seriously missing his lol)
In sad news, I burned my last freakin' candle today (my favorite one at that) and now I'm candle-less....which is a tragedy. :( sad face.
g'nite :)




I know someone who makes and sells custom candles ::looks away innocently::
ReplyDeletediet Soda... is BAD it is made with aspartame... and corn products... bleh
YOU CAN HAVE a soda named Zevia... it is made with Stevia.
But you can only have TWO per day.
I use them when I REALLY want a dessert. You know something sweet to end the day with ;)
Great dinner I can't wait to see more pictures of your creative cooking :)
I'm just on a soda boycott...mainly because I have no idea where to find this zevia stuff.
ReplyDeleteI wonder who you could be referring to...Ms. Candle Lady :) lol We'll cover that more later ;)
I will be posting more of my pictures of food, mainly to keep myself accountable...and because you know you wanna see more of my zoo-pal plates ;)