Guess what I got in the mail today?! Yup, my drops are here! I cannot begin to tell you how completely THRILLED I am right now. I started the program today too (just couldn't wait one more minute)
I have to say that holding something under your tongue for any amount of time sucks. Holding it for 5-15 minutes just sucks bigger. I made it 10 minutes before I thought I was going to drool all over myself.
Yes sister of mine it IS made from pregger lady pee, no, it isn't actual pee, no it doesn't taste like pee.
moving on...
I know that with the program I'm supposed to binge for the first two days...but what is considered a binge? I have different levels of pigging out here. I mean, obviously I have no problem eating a bunch...that's how I got this big afterall. HOW MUCH IS ENOUGH?! But yeah, soo excited.
Other exciting news, Shane had a huge interview today for a new job. He made me go with him this morning (don't worry, I stayed in the car) but he was nervous and it was cute. From what Shane tells me the interview went well. The (potential) boss was spending time telling Shane about what he needs to advance in the company, what kind of benefits (at length) he would get, spent alot of time telling shane about pay, holidays...he just spent a ton of time explaining everything in detail to Shane. My feeling is that if an employer is interested in you they will do that, if they aren't they will get your basics and swoosh you out the door with a "thanks for applying". This guy said that he had to put Shane's info in with City hall so they can run a background check and such. He also told Shane, "You will definitely hear from me soon".
I hope to God Shane gets this. It would FINALLY get us out of the miserable hole we are in right now, would help us out tremendously, and I WOULD BE FREE OF THE MONSTER IN LAW.
So pray for us.
Bryce is still not sleeping. this is not a good thing since if he isn't sleeping, I am not sleeping. I feel like a zombie on crack right now. Last night he was up and down all night, I eventually gave up and just put him in bed with me, he fell asleep FINALLY and then Shane's alarm clock went off 32 minutes later. *sigh*
So I'm running on.....3.5 hours of sleep total for the past 3 days. ZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZSZZZ
Not much else at this point to talk about...other than how excited I am and how much I hope this works.
PIG OUT .... I mean GORGE... eat anything and EVERYTHING you want to eat... eat all the things you will miss when you are on protocol and ENJOY THEM .... savor every bite :)
ReplyDeleteHere is the thing the HCG is going to target that fat ... it will recognize it ...So when you drop to 500 calories it will target your abnormal fat ... which is why you need to drink soooo much water ... it helps to flush the fat.
So the drops don't sound to bad but gotta say it would be torture TORTURE to hold something in my mouth that long (did that just sound dirty?) anyway... I like the injection it is quick and simple and over in a second...
I had to mix my own the last time... and I did ok ... I felt like a master chemist ;)
Do the drops... see if it works ... and if you decide to do injections.. do that.. and see which is working best.... I say do what is best for you...
I didn't gorge too much yesterday, I mean I ate a ton, but nothing extreme...but today, I feel like I'm going to pop or puke or both. I do NOT like the first two days so far. I never thought I would be looking forward to cutting down to 500 cals. blech
ReplyDeleteI think that if I do another round of this I am going to do the injections. I can do the drops but honestly I HATE having that stuff in my mouth that long. I'd rather just stick myself and go on about my day.
Thanks Sharr :)
welkies ... I am too ADD to have something in my mouth that long or not be able to talk that long... lol.
ReplyDelete