I am only 29 years old and I swear I feel like I'm 95. Between the arthritis in my knee and my back I am almost just ready to give up moving around and just buy a Rascal Chair. I do NOT know what is wrong with my dang back, I just know I can't sit, I can't stand up straight, and bending over makes me feel like someone has me scewered on a stick. It isn't muscular, so I'm starting to wonder if I've got a bad kidney infection... I just want the pain to go away. Now.
So I'm back on the hcg horse starting monday. I have thought and prayed about this, and I think instead of just giving up and quiting I'm just going to suck it up and do it. Even if I only lose a few lbs, its better than gaining. I'm committed this time, and I can tell you right now I WILL NOT fail. Mainly because I know now that if I even have A BITE of something it will lead to more. Best course of action is to just stay on protocol and not break from it. No matter how much Shane tells me I can.
I will be blogging more (maybe) but since Bryce is now trying to walk (crawling just wasn't enough) my time is limited.
And speaking of which, my minion is calling me lol
No comments:
Post a Comment