thank you for sharing photos of your wonderful family. Your children are just precious! You can tell they love you VERY much ! as do I ... thanks for being you friend :) xoxo
Yup, they are my "happy place" and were a great way to start my day today. God Bless the person who invented photos lol Annnnnd, how are you today dahling? xoxo to you too! :)
i am still feeling stripped bare. he told me he did this for me .. truth is he is a selfish bastard... he should have just said so. My heart is broken and not healing well. I just keep busy ... my friends won't let me have alone time to dwell. so .. it is getting better slowly but surely xoxo
I have officially decided that men that hide behind the catch phrase, "I did it for you" should be shot. On site. He didn't do it for YOU...because "for you" would have included a face to face honest discussion that didn't have his cowardly self running with his tail (that by the way I hope falls off) between his legs. I realize I sound like a total man basher here..but...they deserve it most of the time.
thank you for sharing photos of your wonderful family. Your children are just precious!
ReplyDeleteYou can tell they love you VERY much !
as do I ... thanks for being you friend :)
xoxo
Yup, they are my "happy place" and were a great way to start my day today. God Bless the person who invented photos lol
ReplyDeleteAnnnnnd, how are you today dahling?
xoxo to you too! :)
i am still feeling stripped bare. he told me he did this for me .. truth is he is a selfish bastard... he should have just said so.
ReplyDeleteMy heart is broken and not healing well.
I just keep busy ... my friends won't let me have alone time to dwell.
so .. it is getting better slowly but surely
xoxo
I have officially decided that men that hide behind the catch phrase, "I did it for you" should be shot. On site.
ReplyDeleteHe didn't do it for YOU...because "for you" would have included a face to face honest discussion that didn't have his cowardly self running with his tail (that by the way I hope falls off) between his legs.
I realize I sound like a total man basher here..but...they deserve it most of the time.
Its ok. I still <3 you :)