Thursday, September 9, 2010

"Where ma hcg girls at?" ok but seriously, I have a question. :) Man I'm white.

Ok, so in the interest of doing this right come sunday (sharr).... I have some questions that maybe you girls can answer.
1. Tea.  Can it be any kind of tea that we drink (ie: iced tea, herbal non caff tea, fruit teas etc)?  I ask this because I have grown quite fond of the Tazo Passion Herbal Caff free tea.  I usually add one half package of Truvia and I'm set. 

2.  Apple Cider Vinegar.  Now I know we can have this, but how much and how the heck do you use it?!  I know you can "wash" your hair in it (and it makes it wonderfully smooth soft and bouncy, might I add...) But I've also heard of people putting some in water and drinking it daily as a detox.  Thoughts on this?

3. (yes, Im a list maker...leave me alone.)  Simmeons vs. that trudeau or whatever his name is:
If you read the pounds and inches it has a very specific list of foods that are allowed, whereas the other guy is a tad bit more lenient in his allowed veggies etc.  Simmeons screws us with just eating apples and maybe oranges...the other dude lets us eat strawberries etc.  Who's right?  Who do we follow?  I vote the other guy. Just sayin'.

4.  Beautifying crud:  Ok, so I know we can't have any of the liquid foundation...which is fine, I don't wear that much unless someone died, got married orrrr the hubby has decided he wants "play time:"...But I read somewhere that we can wear the lipstick...huh?!  Is lipstick not oil based?  What about gloss or chapstick?

I think that is all I have so far.  Have you ever noticed that you can not give a damn about something...UNTIL someone tells you that you can't have it?  I wonder why that is....the need to be in control maybe?  Rebellion maybe?  Probably goes all the way back to when our parents told us we couldn't do something (or in my case ANYTHING) and we tried to sneak.  It's all psychological maaaan :)
I'm also tossing around the idea of putting what I eat on here.  Partially so that I can keep track, but also for accountability purposes.  I think if I have to report to someone I'll be less likely to cheat and think no one will ever know.  Hey K...how do you put that ticker thingy (for weight loss) up on your site without having to make a new one every day? 

I have my food scale this time around as well.  I think that last time I was suffering because I was having to guess how much 100g of meat was and I wasn't getting enough because I was scared. 

I'm flippin excited :)

2 comments:

  1. ok here is how I work my diet AND I have great results...

    TEA - whatever is fine drink up
    Yes to apple cider vinegar and detoxing .. works wonders

    Simmeons and Trudeau - I ate strawberries and LOVED every bite - however they are not as filling as an apple the apple has more fiber ... FUJI and Granny smith rock.

    I still use make up (occasionally)
    and yes it is rebellion... trust me I know.
    love ya
    sharr

    ReplyDelete