Tuesday, September 14, 2010

upbeat happy post alert!!!! :)

MY DAD IS COMING TO SEE ME!!!!  Ok, now the backstory.  I haven't seen my biological father in 27 years and found him months ago via facebook of all things.  We've been talking back and forth, which was nice, but the fact that I finally get to see him is just awesome :)
He'll be here for a week, so I probably won't be posting much.  I want to spend as much time as possible.  I can imagine that I will be posting many many pictures after though!!!  I really want to save up the money to some day go to Alabama to visit him, my sisters and my nephew.  Maybe one day.
I still am really wanting to visit my Sisters in Texas...they are so close, yet so far away and I haven't seen any of them in YEARS either.  Soon!!!

And now I have a million household chores to take care of...like deep cleaning.

Diet is still going strong...feel MUCH better today than previously posted.  I've been drinking so much coffee this morning that I forgot to eat...but I'm not hungry.  Was down a lb this morning.  woot!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting... I am so happy for you!!! I hope that this visit is the start of many to come.
    Keep us posted on how it goes. I can't wait to hear about it
    xo,
    Sharr

    ReplyDelete