Bryce and I hanging out in our favorite porch chair :) That's usually where you can find us on nice days. He, of course, would rather look at whatever happens to be around instead of the camera. Silly monkey.
G'ma and G'pa got him a new toy while they were here and he LOVES to ride on it. He thinks he's big stuff now that he has a set of wheels under him ;)
I've decided his wheels are cooler than mine and I will be trading Shane's truck in for a dino-rider.
I absolutely LOVE this picture of David and Jenna.
I miss them.
Worn smooth out after an exciting game of disc golf with Daddy. He's actually gotten to the point now where he's able to throw the discs, now I have 2 fanatics!
And now, the newest Fall Fashion line, Snakes! by Redneck Apparrell :0)
Keep in mind that I'm a very tall person, and that is a very huge snake.
This was taken a couple of weeks ago.
Thank God I've lost a little weight since then.
I think its funny that people think I'm sooo VANILLA, and then I tell them I have a tattoo and all of the sudden I'm trashy.
Yes, Im a momma. Yes, I have a tattoo. Whoopdie freakin' Do. The only reason most people don't know about it is because I was smart enough to get it in a place I can easily hide it when I want.
I actually took this picture with Shane's camera phone. I'm quite proud of the fact that I got the lightening (which is HARD to do.) I didn't realize I captured it until much later when I was going through the pictures.
Quite Proud.
Shane doing what he does best...playing disc golf. He made me agree not to put this on facebook because he says it looks like he is a ballerina. He never said I couldn't put it on my blog >:0) hehe
So there you have it, more photographic evidence that I have a pretty laid back simple life.
In other news....
Today is day 2 of the hcg diet. I'm having a tough time with hunger this time...but I honestly attribute that to the fact that I've been steadily binging as of late and I just miss the routine of having food in my hand. I'm hoping it gets better soon and I can just move on with this. Either way, we're getting there. I had my apple already, but dinner tonight is going to be a tastey baked chicken. I am going to modify Shane's with a breadcrumb coating just so he'll eat it, but my chicken will be naked ;) Ooohhh la la.
I think I'm going to strangle my husband though. I have been telling him he has to take me to DFW area to visit my little sister now for as long as I can remember now. Every pay day it is the same old thing, "I gotta get this, and fix that, and buy this....and THEN we can go I PROMISE." So in the meantime, I'm sitting there telling the poor girl, "I promise its gonna be next weekend FOR SURE" and then he messes it all up again. Im getting pissed because I want to go visit. I get SICK of always being expected to visit his damn family and never get to see mine. Its about to start a war.
Not much else to report about at the moment. I'm sure I'll come up with something by day's end.
Off to do laundry.








No comments:
Post a Comment