im just having one of those days where I would much rather just crawl UNDER my bed and stay there. Nothing new has happened, the earth didn't shift, I just feel like crap. Not sick, just....crap.
3 day weekend with the hubby, the good part of being a city employee. Not that we get to do anything now...had planned to go visit my sister, but his family has yet again screwed that up.
Crap.
I haven't even changed out of my pajamas. Or brushed my hair. Don't get too worried about me, I showered yesterday afternoon.
Crap.
Oh...and been stuffing my fat face with junk food too. Not because I was hungry, but because I was bored.
Crap.
Some call it waking up on the wrong side of the bed. I call it rolling off the wrong side of the bed on the right side of a bad mood.
CRAP.
(crap.)
No comments:
Post a Comment