Thursday, September 16, 2010

Pictures of me from the past year (or so)

Me and Shane the day before we got married.
I was a size 12/14 there.












Aaaand that's me 2 months after we got married and I'm 2 months pregnant....and already in maternity clothes...already huge.











That's me, 4 months pregnant...













Thats me about 8 months pregnant...with the sonic cup in my hand, striking the standard pregnant lady pose....but at least I like my hair in this one...











a month before I delivered...yowza!













Pay no attention to the cookie in my hand....

















and me now.  at a size 16/18.
sigh.

4 comments:

  1. You guys are just too cute - such an attractive couple you make!!

    Btw - how long is that snake.......is it actually still alive while youre holding it like that - arent you afraid it will bite you - i guess i am such a wuss and would be terrified.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trisha...
    you look beautiful at ANY size!!!
    Sharr

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! Thank you both :) Posting pictures is a great way to get over the disgust with my appearance and just say, "the hell with it.", but thanks.
    The snake was a bit over 6feet and DEAD as a doorknob. Shane shot it with the shotgun, otherwise I wouldn't dare pick that sucker up.
    Trisha = unhealthy dislike of snake-like creatures, including ex-husband types.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok confession: i wouldn't pick the snake up dead either. iam so freakin phobic of them.
    i start shaking just thinking about it.
    and I think you can add me to that sharr= no snakes or exes thingie

    ReplyDelete