Saturday, July 17, 2010

Yet another day in the life of a HouseWife.....

Today has been a busy day to say the least.  Bryce and I woke up at 0700 and I feel like I've been running ever since.  Between feeding the little one, making breakfast for Shane, doing 3 loads of laundry, cleaning the kitchen, bathroom and my room, vaccuuming all of the floors with my little handheld cleaner (since my dirt devil died), playing with the little one, dusting everything, getting Shane ready and off to work I'm exhausted.  Apparently the cleaning fairy doesn't come to my house, though if I ever catch her I'm stuffing her in a bottle and keeping her all to myself.  I'm not the only adult in this house but I swear I'm the only one doing anything around here.  I was doing all of the above mentioned things with Bryce on my hip and where was Shane?  Looking at YouTube videos online.  I busted my butt getting things nice and I look up and he's laying his stuff everywhere.  I'm gonna kill him.
Ok, not really kill him but you know what I mean.
I love that man dearly but there are times where I do not like that person.  I guess it could be worse but still.
What scares me is that he's off for the next 4 days.  Thrilled we get to spend time together...worried about the condition of my house.  To add to it, his mother and sister are going to be here as well.  So, house full of people + my house = me pulling my hair out trying to keep it clean.  Oh well...guess that's part of it.
On a semi happier note, I've lost 10lbs since last friday.  I want to lose at least 3 more before I start the hCG though, I think I can do it.  Maybe.  I really hope that stuff does what it is supposed to do, otherwise I'm going to be miserable, broke and desperate. 
For the rest of the day I think Bryce and I are going to just hide in the house.  Its way too hot outside and I don't feel like being food for mosquitoes again.  Shane can stay out all day and they never bite him.  I stand at the door and just LOOK outside and I swear they sit there on the porch waiting for me to open the door.

I've come to the realization that I need to find some sort of way to make friends around here.  I used to have a ton, then got divorced and our friends became his friends.  I don't have any neighbors (under the age of 60) and I don't go in to town so I'm not really sure how I'm supposed to do this.
*sigh*

5 comments:

  1. Hello :) HCG really does work ... let me know if you need help ... suggestions.. or just support on a bad day.
    It always helps to know you have someone on the same road experiencing the same things.
    I completely understand the dilemma with the house . I cleaned and HE has stuff strewn all over , but I can't complain because he cooked for two days AND cleaned the kitchen .
    today I will go home and exercize AND THEN pick up his mess and organize it ... (fun times)
    Let me know when you start day 1
    Here is to kicking it off!
    Sharr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Sharr, I have to admit that I was lurking on your site for a few days before I got the guts up to just add a perfect stranger. Its nice to see "real" people that have days like I do. I am ordering the stuff on Friday so hopefully it won't take long for it to arrive, and when it does I will let you know. I'm going to need all the support I can get, and of course that goes both ways. I'll start commenting now instead of just reading your blog.
    Take care!
    Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Trisha :)
    oh I am nothing but real ... no pretenses and no filter (God help us all) I pretty much say it how i see/ feel it ... I am so glad you are taking this step for you ... There are a ton of people on HCG that are willing to help
    My friend Deana started after me and lost 32 lbs so far.. *she is on drops* I will link you later if you like.
    Thank you for taking the time to leave a compliment ... feel free to leave lots .. since I only have 3 KNOWN followers ;)
    Have a great Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How long has Deana been on the drops? I keep going back and forth between drops or injections, they both have pros and cons. with the injections I'm not afraid of sticking myself, I"m afraid of mixing it wrong. With the drops, I don't know *for sure* how much I'm actually getting, and 5-15min sublingual is a LONG time. You can link me if you like, the way I see it, the more the merrier! I meant to tell you though, alot of times I am VERY blunt about things, don't ever take it personally because I always mean it with the best of intentions. I tend to be an overzealous cheerleader when I think you need it lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. No worrries... I like blunt... I prefer injectable simply because they get hcg from pregnant women urine.. (i know ocd right?)
    Now that doesn't mean i don't heebie jeebie out when time to stick my ownself at times.
    I know there is a pharmacy online I will have to research it for you and get back with you. :)

    ReplyDelete