Saturday, July 10, 2010

Frustrated

Honestly, there is nothing more frustrating than someone who says they are going to do something and then they don't.  I COMPLETELY understand the occasional oversight, or someone running out of time during the day, but consistantly engaging in this behavior is just...bullshit.
Moving on.
What lengths would you go to to achieve something you want?  What risks would you take?  What risks would you consider too high?  These are the questions I have been asking myself lately when it comes to traversing the "diet miracle" world.  I have weight to lose.  Alot of weight to lose.  How it got here is another story entirely and really isn't the point.  I have spent more time than I care to admit to trying to find something, anything that will help me.  I've come across some ridiculous diets that people "swear by".  First of all, if there are people surfing the net for diets and they actually think the "cookie diet" is going to work for them, they deserve to be FAT.  Eating cookies all day will NOT help you.  Idiots.
But really am I much different?  I've done the eating disorder thing, yeah that worked...and tanked my metabolism, my immune system and my self esteem.
I've done the Atkins thing...and now my cholestoral is through the roof.
I've done the "just eat one food every day, every meal" thing....Screw that.  I need variety...unless my one food can be chocolate...
I've done the WW thing...Fuck you and your scale and humiliating weigh ins...you can go to hell.
I've tried embracing the fatness...but I couldn't get my arms around it.
So what's left??
hCG.  Yeah, I'm seriously considering (ok, committed to) injecting hCG ( found in pregnant ladies URINE) into my body, sub-Q, and thrusting myself into the 500 calorie a day diet.  Why?  Because I'm desperate and freakin crazy.  Does it work?  I actually am related *by marriage* to someone that has done it and it lived up to what it said.  So what's good for her...'s good for me right?  I never thought I would see the day where I wound up here.  Especially since "here" is gonna run me over $100....
I rationalize this by saying I'll save more than that in the food I WONT be eating.  It helps me sleep at night.
So this newest venture will be started next pay day.  Can we really afford it, no.  Are we gonna do it anyway? mmmhmmm!  Hey, if Shane can blow money of disc golf stuff to add to the other disc golf stuff he already has, I feel this is acceptable.  Maybe I'll get healthy...or maybe I'll just grow another head.  Either way, you can bet your sweet cheeks I'm gonna blog about it.  I feel that it will either document my grand success...or serve as a point of reference when I see my life flash before my eyes and I start thinking of all of the assanine things I've done in my life.  Either way, this should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment