Saturday, July 24, 2010

Bryce's Room and other Bry-Bry pictures...

Welcome to Bryce's Room!
I'm not the greatest decorator in the world, but this is kind of the first room that I've ever done by myself.  It took forever to paint and lay the carpet and decorate, but I'm pretty happy with it.









This is lil man's crib...he likes it occasionally! ;)
It's kind of a noah's ark type theme....mixed with other stuff











And this is where we keep all of his beloved books and assorted favorites












This is just something I threw together, but I like it.













Mommy and Bryce...and no don't worry, I'm not feeding him.












I have no idea.














this is just a picture of Bryce taking his walker for a stroll on our porch (and I am proud that I learned how to upload videos!!!!!)
That's all for now!!!!  and sorry for the rant earlier. I'm ok now.

2 comments:

  1. he is so cute!!!! My goodness! love those little cubies with the soccer and baseball! So cute! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sis, the cubie things are supposed to be hung to make squares, but I thought it was more interesting this way. Bryce likes to look at them, at any rate.
    I chose that wall color because it can grow up with him. I have no idea how long we are actually gonna be here, so I just planned on forever and prayed for as short as humanly possible.

    ReplyDelete