Monday, July 26, 2010

I finally did it!

Well, I finally did something for myself and ordered the hCG on Friday.  They haven't shipped it yet, but I'm hoping it gets here SOON.  I'm trying not to have unreasonable expectations of what is to come, but its hard.  I sit down obsessively thinking, "what happens if I lose this much weight...or THIS much weight..." its consuming.  I just really want this to live up to what people are saying about it.  I know I can follow the program, wish me luck.
Its been raining all day today and I have to say I don't mind at all.  There is something soothing about a thunderstorm.  Bryce and I sat on our front porch and watched the storm clouds roll in.  He likes to sit and watch the rain with me.  We stayed out there until the wind picked up and we had to run for cover lol
Gotta love West Texas.
 One thing I do not have to love however is a meddeling in-law.  Is it ever ok to just tell your monster in law to butt the heck out?!?  I mean, shooting her apparently is against the law in our state so I need other options.  Have you ever seen that movie "monster-in-law" with J-LO?  Maybe I could put some of her sleeping pills in her food....that isn't illegal is it? it is? damn.
I'm oh so excited that she will be back to stay with me for a week again tommorrow.
So, so excited.
Anyway, I'll close with a video and a new picture of mommy and bry-bry!!!














and hopefully this video shows up because its Bryce dancing :)
ok so its a bit dark, but you get the idea ;)  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. T!!!!! Congrats... I can't wait for you to start. Really truly relax ... you are going to do great... and omgosh LOVE the pic and the video.. your boy is so stinkin cute :)
    Mother in Laws are hard :) trust me I know and yeah I totally relate to the monster in law thing . You can't kill em but sometimes you think "prison food really isn't that bad"
    Hopefully your husband isn't blind to his mom's actions ... he is the only one who can put a stop to it. :)

    ReplyDelete