Anyway...as I said, I was determined to have a good day today and I am. I was rewarded with a 3lb loss this morning and I've stayed on protocol, which makes me feel alot better about myself and other things. What else is on deck for today? I'm dying my hair. I have NO idea if it is going to rebel and just fall out or not but I'm starting to think bald would be better than the root issues I'm (not) rocking right now. I'm just going back to my natural hair color so that I can avoid future dying, but I'll let you know how it goes.
Bryce still has some sort of tummy bug. He's not presenting with any other symptoms other than the diarrhea, so I'm not sure if this is an actual "bug" (as his pedi said it was over the phone last night) or if he has a food allergy. I'm pulling him off the solids today, pushing the pedialyte and hoping for the best. I absolutely hate when my children are sick.
If he isn't better by the weekend I'm taking him in.
I've made an effort to start branching out lately in regards to my clothing selections. As I've mentioned, I'm completely clueless (hey, at least I can admit it.) and usually just stick to the gym clothes fashions of the 80s. I just hate trading in fashion for comfort...
anyway, new picture time!
![]() |
| I wonder what he's thinking about... |
![]() |
| Mommy and Bryce enjoying the weather |
![]() |
| Just me |



No comments:
Post a Comment