I have 2 modes when it comes to housecleaning. 1) I find ANYTHING else to do and ignore it, or 2) I spend 90% of my day frantic trying to scrub things. Today was option 2. If you've ever seen the movie "Ice Age" then I would be the "Scrat"...though decidedly less cute. Maybe it was the coffee. At least my house is clean.
I'm getting used to the fact that my entire life consists of being Mommy (which I would not change), cleaning and figuring out what's for dinner. I wanted much more out of my life at this age, but its not the end of the world. Sometimes I have to remind myself that my life isn't over just because I had to put my goals on hold. And they ARE just on hold. I"d rather raise my kids than chase some dream anyway. As it is, Shane and I have decided that I am going back to work after the holidays. It won't be much, but it will be something I can do at night so that we don't have to put Bryce in daycare. I do NOT want someone else raising my child, and if that means I have to operate on 4 hours of sleep a night, so be it. I had to put David and Jenna in daycare and I hated it. Never again if I can help it. So, most likely I will just find a place to wait tables or something. Not glamorous, not happy about it, but whatever gets it done.
All things Bryce
He is still a teething mess. I honestly don't remember David and Jenna having this much trouble cutting teeth. I realize its been a long time since that happened, but man! I'm starting to wonder if there is something wrong with this kid. He STILL only has 2 teeth in, but his gums are looking like they are about to explode at any minute. His top 2 are the worst. I just pray they pop through soon. I don't know how much more my little guy can take. He chews on everything constantly, but seems to get no relief. Poor little guy. :(
Also, this kid is obsessed with his toy cars. He is so cute when he plays too, because each of his cars have different sound effects :) Just don't try to take one of them...he gets mean. Gonna have to teach this child how to share!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment