Friday, October 8, 2010

Bryce's Dr. Appointment

Let me start by saying that I can not believe my little boy is 9 months old already.  Some days it truly feels like I just brought you home yesterday.  Here are your stats thus far Big Boy!

Bryce Anthony Shipman 9 month check up
Height: 29.5in
Weight: 22lbs 4ozs
Head: 18.25cm

Things you are doing;  You already crawl faster than most can run, you cruise around the furniture and can even take a couple of steps on your own.  You say MaMa, DaDa, DawDaw (for Dog), Hi, Dat (that)  You have the most infectious little laugh there ever was.  You can feed yourself quite well, use your thumb and index finger to pick up small objects, you have 2 teeth all the way through (on bottom) and have your 2 top teeth about to push through, and one on the bottom right about to push through.  You still aren't really sleeping through the night yet, but we are working on that.  You are a trained night feeder, so the dr has suggested we start weening you off of that.  You can drink out of a sippy cup, which I give you at meal times.  You haven't heard that I'm taking the bottle away towards the end of this month yet lol
Your favorite things are music, cars and trucks, playing with your stack blocks, playing chase and peek-a-boo with Mommy, playing with Ace the Dog and doing anything outside.  You still take naps during the day, sometimes 2, sometimes just one long one...depending on the night before.  You are usually in bed by 9pm, and you almost always are up between 4 and 6am. (We're gonna work on that one too)
You are an absolute joy and Mommy and Daddy love you so very much!
This was you at the Dr office, you were quite irritated that it was taking so long! (So was I)

No comments:

Post a Comment