Monday, October 25, 2010

Bryce: 10 months already

My Goodness, how time does fly!  You are 10 months old today big boy, some days I can hardly believe how big you've already gotten.

10 month stats:
  • You are 23lbs and are 29 inches tall
  • You can crawl everywhere with lightning speed
  • You are pulling up on everything and climbing
  • You are starting to take steps on your own
  • Your favorite food is bananas
  • Your favorite toy is your school bus
  • You like to read
  • You love to "fly"
  • You clap your hands, wave bye bye and are starting to blow kisses
  • You can say "Dada", "Mama", "Dah" for dog, "Uhh" for up
  • You think its fun to tackle Mommy on the floor
  • You are a big cuddle bug
  • You love being outside
  • You are now tall enough to reach some of the doorknobs, and are starting to learn to turn them
Some days I really forget how young you still are, because every single day you do something that amazes me.  You truly are a joy in my life and I am very proud of you son.
Here's what you look like at 10 months old!!!

playing outside

This is your first halloween costume, you're a monkey!

You're reading to your horsey ;)





I can't wait to see what you do next!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment