Tuesday, April 13, 2010

More pictures and a few random thoughts...

So, as I can now see, I suck at blogging.  Who the hell has time?!  MUST MAKE TIME FOR MYSELF.

Picture time :)
So welcome to Way Back Texas.  This is the view from the north side of our home.  As you can see, no close neighbors :)
Take a look straight into the eyes of God himself.  It is BEAUTIFUL here.
See what I mean?  Beautiful.
You will see pump jacks like this EVERYWHERE.


This is how we kill time :)
That catfish was bigger than our son!
Its not always fun and games though, you have to work hard out here too!!!
he's pretty dang strong.
Bryce has such sweet dreams!
And cute little baby toes :)
We spend alot of time running around here.  There's always more to do than there is daylight, but I wouldn't trade any of it for a minute.  My flowers and garden are growing as quickly as my son...guess that happens here.  I spend so much time doing things that my day just....flies.  Next week we are having a yard sale...time to get rid of all of the old baggage!
Now finally off to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment