Tuesday, April 6, 2010

That stupid energizer bunny has nothing on me.

Let me start this by saying that I love where I live.  I love the open space, the freedom to sit on my front porch in my PJs, the ability to have a fruit/veggie garden that I can feed my family from.  I am thrilled with the fact that my son will grow up with ample room to explore and play.  I am in love with the peace.

HOWEVER

If I have to paint one more freakin wall, I'm takin someone out.  I finished up Bryce's room today just to find out that just as I was cleaning the carpet so that I could move his furniture in....we have to replace the carpet and possibly the pad as well.  Are you kidding me?  Sooooo, Dad gets in there and rips up the carpet which means no moving munchkin out of my bedroom tonight and no getting his toys out of my living room and kitchen.  And then of course there is the kitchen.  I still have to finish painting in there.  I feel so overwhelmed with things that have to get done that its insane.  I really would like to just be able to sit down and relax...or even just slow down.  Shane works till late at night, its almost midnight and he's still not home, so I don't get much help from him.  Then of course I have Bryce.  He requires alot of my attention.  I feel like my life is just one huge juggling act that doesn't slow down.  I really need a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment