This is the red dirt road that we live on. I take Bryce down this road most days in his stroller.
One of the many types of cacti you will see around here
and of course there are tons of flowers along the way
and then about 3/4 mi up the road theres this beautiful stream
I'll post more pictures later when I have time, but this is just a little bit of what I see and do every day. The only down side is that it gets a little lonely from time to time. There isn't anyone to talk to around here It isn't too bad though since I have Bryce with me all of the time. I wish Shane was around more, but he has to work. It is definitely worth it
you should post pictures of your garden!! Id love to see it! Looks so peaceful out there, I would love to be on some land!
ReplyDelete